Collection of Information
We collect and store personal information when you inquire about the Services and products offered at the Sites, sign-up, join now, subscribe, or enrol to the Services, submit questions or comments, and participate in programs that we may hold from time to time on the Sites, including, without limitation, surveys and questionnaires. Personal information that we collect may include identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as information relating to method of payment, including, without limitation, your credit card number, institution issuing your credit card, or your credit card's expiration date. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown, your gender, or your username. We may also collect and store personal information about third parties that you provide to us, such as their names, addresses, and email addresses. You represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary consents from such third parties as are required under applicable privacy laws to provide their personal information to us for the purposes that the personal information is provided. If you use the Sites to send, to third parties, invitations regarding the Services or gifts, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient, in order to track the invitations, process your requests, or facilitate future activities with such third parties.
We also collect non-personal information, meaning data that is in a form which does not directly associate with an identifiable individual, such as gender, language, zip code, area code, location, time zone where the Services are used, and information about users' activities on the Services to evaluate how users use the Sites and to improve the Services and advertising. We collect some of this information automatically when you use the Services. For instance, when you access the Services from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device, such as the IP address, browser type, operating system version, location-based information, device type, and your device's identification number. If non-personal information is combined with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Use of Information
Contact information that you provide to us may be used to contact you in connection with the Sites. We will also use information supplied by you to fulfil your requests for information about our products and the Services or to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. We may also use information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze usage of the Sites, and to improve the Sites and better tailor them to meet our users' needs. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we may use the information we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested, including the Services;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support relating to the Sites;
- perform research and analysis about your use of the Sites and Services, your interest in our products, services, or content, or third party products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, postal mail, telephone, and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you, either from us or other third parties, as consented by you;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Sites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotional contests, sweepstakes, and the like;
- manage our business for providing the Services.
We may use your personal information for additional purposes that may be identified at or before the time that the information is collected.
We may share your personal information with third-party subcontractors and agents who work on our behalf and third party service providers to provide certain products and services. Such third parties do not have the right to use personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us in delivering the Services and operating the Sites, and they are contractually obligated to maintain confidentiality and security of your personal information and are restricted from using such information in any way that is not expressly authorized by us.
We may use your financial information or payment related information to process payment for any purchases for products or services made on the Sites, to enrol you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you have elected to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, to assist law enforcement agencies with respect to illegal activities, and otherwise as needed to provide the Services.
In addition to the uses outlined above, by using the Sites you agree to allow us to use the information from you and your experiences on an anonymous basis to continue our research into successful relationships. This research, conducted by psychologists and behaviour research scientists, may be published in academic journals. However, any data provided to such researchers will be kept anonymous, and no personally identifiable information will be provided to them or published.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information as follows:
- to third party service providers and to affiliated entities in order to carry out work on behalf of us;
- to our business partners, including businesses with which we partner to offer you products, services, promotions, contests, and/or sweepstakes from time to time that you purchase, subscribe, or engage in through your use of the Sites;
- to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating fraud, offences, or other illegal activities;
- to legal, financial, insurance, and other advisors or in connection with the sale, reorganization, or management of all or part of our business or operations, including any of the Sites;
- to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or
- as otherwise permitted pursuant to applicable laws.
We will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law. Consent may be express or implied, and given in writing by using or not using a check-off box, electronically, orally, or by your conduct, such as use of the Services or products.
When appropriate, you are given the opportunity to (i) opt-out of receiving communications from us, whether some types or all types of communications, (ii) remove their personal information from our records, or (iii) elect to no longer receive any information from us. If you wish to opt-out in the manner as listed above, please contact our privacy officer at . Security
|Atwood Consulting Group Ltd.|
|Address:||20 Fountainhead Lane, Suite 1|
|PO Box 196|
|Miramichi, NB Canada E1V 3M3|